Visitors have access to:
- Solar hand wash station and hand sanitisers.
- Feed vending machines (bring 20pence coins!) for buying feed for the poultry and the sheep and goats.
- Horse “springer” toy for small children.
- Benches for relaxing outdoors on the Farm.
- Picnic table in designated eating areas (Wash hands first!)
- Large multi-use games area with basketball hoops, markings for football and short tennis. (Use of this may be limited when our play service is in operation. You can find out more about the Out of School play service here: https://www.stpaulstrust.org.uk/out-of-school-play-services/)
- Accessible Toilet with nappy changing facility in our stable block.