About Visiting Balsall Heath City Farm
Our little City Farm is open for the community to visit every day of the year except some public holidays though this is now only by pre-booking your visit online. This system manages numbers so that we are never overcrowded and so you can see what availability we have as sometimes there are private bookings or group work going on.
Health and Hygiene
Wherever animals live, there can be germs that are harmful to humans.
Visiting the Farm
Individuals and Families can book via the Online Booking System below.
Individuals and Family Bookings
How to use the Booking System
Use the Next Wk button to move through the calendar.
- Select the Time Slot
- Enter your name and email address
- Enter the Number of People attending – max of 6 per booking
You will receive an email with your Booking Confirmation.
How you can help us
1) To allow us time to prepare the site for the next group we ask that you arrive and leave on time so that the next group can start their visit on time.
2) To avoid handling change we ask that visitors bring 20p coins for the corn vending machine so that you can feed the poultry.
3) Please don’t bring bread or other foods.
4) Please supervise children at all times.
St. Paul’s Trust will be using a third party web application called Vello to manage and process farm visits. Available bookings are visible in the calendar below. Click on a slot and provide the details we require to complete the booking. Remember to tell us how many people are coming. You will then receive an email from Vello confirming your booking.
Details on how St. Paul’s Trust handles your personally identifiable information is available in our Data Security and Privacy Notice. You can also contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to DPO@stpaulstrust.org.uk